FortuneFreebies reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice. We also reserve the right to change the methods through which free items are earned. This may include, but is not limited to, increasing the number of referrals you have to earn. We may also add or remove any product listed as an incentive at any time. If we replace a product, the new product may not be of equal value.
We reserve the right to change the products or offers at any time, for any reason.
1. All users must provide 100% accurate information.
2. Items may not be shipped to PO Boxes.
3. Only 1 account is allowed per shipping address. All accounts with the same shipping address will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
4. One person may not have more then 1 account at FortuneFreebies, even if they provide different shipping addresses. If a person is suspected of having more then one account, all suspicious accounts will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
5. Referrals can not be transferred or donated from one account to another. Two or more accounts can not be merged into one account.
6. If your account is placed on hold, you are not permitted to create another account. Any user who is found to create an account when they already have an account that is on hold will be banned from FortuneFreebies.
7. A user may not use another person's name or information to receive products from this website. For example, one person may not join the site for another person, or complete offers for another person's account.
8. Any unauthorized use, entry, or hacking into FortuneFreebies is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the offender to the fullest extent of that law.
9. FortuneFreebies may require you to send in a copy of your drivers license for verification purposes before you submit your first order. FortuneFreebies asks that you block your drivers license number before sending it in.
10. FortuneFreebies will call the number you have provided for verification purposes when you submit your first order.
11. You MUST be PayPal verified before you can cash out with FortuneFreebies.
1. Receiving credit for an offer cannot be guaranteed. If you believe that you have completed an offer correctly, please open a support ticket with your name, account name, e-mail address, offer completed, and the date that you have completed the offer. We will try to give you credit for that offer, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive any form of credit.
2. Users must complete the offer by using the link provided by FortuneFreebies. If you go to the web site directly, use another affiliates link, or go to the offer site by any means other then through this web site, we reserve the right not to give you credit for that offer.
3. Users are responsible for saving all confirmation e-mails received by affiliate companies. These e-mails might be needed in the case that manual credit for an offer needs to be given.
4. FortuneFreebies is not responsible for any unknown or unexpected charges that you receive from one or more of our offers. Read the offers terms and conditions before signing up.
5. FortuneFreebies is not responsible for offers being reversed, meaning that an offer green one day goes to being red the next.
6. FortuneFreebies is not responsible for user-end investments to pay for their referrals. A user who invests money to pay for referrals enters into a private contract with the referral; FortuneFreebies is not responsible for money lost or unpaid during this transaction.
1. FortuneFreebies is not responsible for the availability of a product, A product may be from time to time be back ordered, In this case, We do not guarantee delivery in a timely matter.
2. If any account is suspected of false information in order to gain referrals, that account will be placed on hold immediately. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
3. Users may not receive more then one item.
4. In order to order and receive products, the user must currently live in the United States of America and provide an address within the United States of America.
5. Only one account per shipping address is allowed. If more then one account exists for the same shipping address, all of those accounts will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that any of the accounts will ever be taken off of hold.
6. We reserve the right to change or remove any free gift offered on any of our web sites at any time. If a free gift is replaced by a different gift, the new gift may not be of equal value to the gift being replaced.
IV. Orders(On a first time order ID may be required)
1. FortuneFreebies is not responsible for lost orders due to, but not limited to, incorrect shipping addresses or faults on behalf of the shipping companies.
2. FortuneFreebies does not take returns or exchanges.
3. FortuneFreebies verifies accounts in 3-5 business days. After your account is verified, Your order will now be placed which typically takes 3-5 business days.
4. Before you cash out at $600 or more, you will be required to send in a W-9 tax form before FortuneFreebies can send you another payment.
1. Any user suspected of fraud, whether it be with the advertisers or not, will be placed on hold. The follow is a list entailing the most common types of offer completion fraud. Please note that this is not a complete list.
(a). Canceling an offer within a few days of signing up
(b). Canceling an offer without trying the service offered
(c ). Using fake information for completing offers
(d ). Using a pre-paid credit card for completing offers
(e ). Signing up for an offer more than once
(even if it is on different sites and even if one of the times it was not done through an incentive site)
(f ). Signing up for an offer that you are not interested in
2. Legal action may be pursued if a user is found to have done offers fraudulently.
3. We reserve the right to screen all referrals for signs of fraud. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine which referrals are fraudulent, and to not disclose the reasoning behind this decision in order to protect our verification methods.
VI. Account Disqualification
1. Common reasons for account disqualification:
(a). Multiple accounts.
(b). Fraudulent referrals.
(c). Negative feedback from any of our affiliates, or offers being immediately canceled.
(d). More than one account at a users shipping address.
(e). Sending your referral link to others in an unsolicited or excessive manner (this includes but is not limited to: email, instant messages or chat rooms) or posting your referral link in newsgroups or online forums where not allowed.
(f). Posting information on a web site, forum, or auction relating to canceling offers, including cancellation phone numbers, cancellation time frames, and any encouragement or direction to cancel the offers after signing up with them.
(g). The use of any software, hardware, service or technique to hide or disguise your identity or IP address is not allowed. This includes the use of any proxy server/service which is not part of your internet service provider. Furthermore, using an internet service provider whose purpose is to provide anonymous internet access is not allowed.
(h). If you join with a computer that others may join from, such as a shared, public, school or work computer, it is very likely that your account will be disqualified due to duplicate accounts. Please understand that this is one way we check for duplicate accounts and cannot afford to make exceptions for multiple accounts created from the same computer or computers sharing the same internet connection/proxy server.
(i). If you fail to complete your end of a referral trade by promising to pay and/or complete an offer for a user on a different site and not doing so or you acquire your referrals in a dishonest or fraudulent manner, you will be placed on hold.
2. Additional Terms of account disqualification:
(a). We reserve the right to disqualify a user�s account at any time should they be in violation of any of the terms & conditions outlined in this document.
(b). We are not responsible for notifying a user that his or her account has been disqualified.
(c). If an account is disqualified for any reason, All orders will be canceled.
(d). If a user feels that he or she has been disqualified due to a mistake or misunderstanding, he or she may contact us via our web site. We do not guarantee any user will be able to get their hold/disqualified status reversed.
(f). We reserve the right to follow up legally on fraudulent activities.
(g). If a user has accounts on more than one FortuneFreebies web site and any of the user�s accounts are disqualified due to fraudulent actions, all of the users accounts on all other FortuneFreebies web sites will also be disqualified.
(h). We are not obligated to fully disclose the reasons for a disqualification if doing so may compromise our fraud detection methods.
(i). This agreement may be terminated by FortuneFreebies, for any reason, with or without cause, at any time.
VII. Other Information
1. FortuneFreebies is allowed to place any account on hold for any reason.
2. FortuneFreebies is allowed to deny credit for any offer for any reason.
3. FortuneFreebies is allowed to cancel a users order for any reason.
4. Fraudulent orders will not be tolerated. A fraudulent order is (but not limited to) an order that was completed with a prepaid card, gift card, virtual card, fake or stolen credit card or an order that was immediately cancelled without shipment of the product.
VIII. Contact Us
1. You can contact us at support@FortuneFreebies.com or by submitting a support ticket on our site.